Saturday, September 22, 2007

Met my goal again.

Four pages, yet again! And I also made some minor revisions to the six pages from last night, so those are fully ready to go, now. This content was almost completely new, but it replaced another scene that was preexisting, so my total page count didn't rise as much as my revised page count. I had been planning to write another all-new scene to go with the one from last night, but the pacing just didn't feel right with what I was planning. So instead, I archived that idea, and will probably re-insert that scene (and actually write it) sometime later in the book. I suspect somewhere in chapter 7 or 8, unless something even better strikes me before then.

The stats as of today:
-33,750 estimated words.
-38,959 actual words.
-Five-and-a-portion fully-revised-and-expanded chapters (71 pages total).
-Ten-and-a-portion completed chapters in all (135 pages).

No comments: