Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm on fire

Six pages! Almost 2,000 new actual words! And these were really good words in a hard scene. And it only took two and a half hours. Ah, what a pleasure. I didn't think I'd be able to write more than a page (after I revised yesterday's three pages), and then when I hit three pages I thought I was done, and then suddenly I was at six pages and had to stop myself (it's really late and I have work tomorrow). What a good feeling...

The stats as of today:
-41,750 estimated words.
-48,855 actual words.
-Eight and a portion fully-revised-and-expanded chapters (133 pages total).
-167 pages in all.

2 comments:

Karen Mahoney said...

I think I must've inspired you... ;)

Well done, Chris!!!!

Christopher M. Park said...

You are an inspiration, that's for sure! Your continual reports of awesome progress really set the bar high. ;)